Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday, september 8

The tests we took to find out your learning style were interesting, I found out that I am a visual learner, which means I focus with videos, power points, illustrated books, and so on.
On the Learning Styles and Preferences test, I am an organizer type of person. It might be because I like to take notes as a rough draft and then fix it at the end while doing a project or studying.
And finally, the Myer-Briggs Type Indicator shows that my highest type is feeling, then introverted, sensing and perceiving.

My highs and lows for this week...
Highs:
I had a really nice and unique date with my hubby, we had an all-american date like on the 60s, where you eat the biggest burgers and drink extremely good shakes...
I also enjoyed that we had three-day weekend together. ;-)
Lows:
My hubby's step-brother's mother past away so we went to the funeral... I felt very sorry, sad, and when I heard how the people expressed about that woman, I was crying like if I've known her for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment